ANSTHRLD - Name Documentation - Mikhail Kettering

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 20 19:12:09 PST 2001

Howdy all

I am with a submittor who has tried for the name
Mikhail Kettenring, and been shot down for lack of
documentation.

If anyone can find documentation for this or something
close he would appreciate it.

Barring that he would like to try for Michael of the
Fray. He is a member of the SCA group called 'The Fray'
and has permission from the group for using the
locative. The problem is that the name is not
registered with the SCA and I do not know enough about
names to know if this is possible. I have my doubts,
but it never hurts to ask.

Let me know what you all can find out.

Borek, Star