ANSTHRLD - Old Submission Query

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Feb 1 00:56:00 PST 2001

   But the local should be getting the information about the status of
every
   item that was discussed in Kingdom thru the Annotated Internal
Collated
   Commentary that is published in the Gazette.   And for many years
Laurels

Well the last Gazette I got had two months worth of comments.  The first
month listed commentary and the action taken.  The second month, (the
one
that had all the Northkeep submissions) listed only the commentary and
did
not say what action was taken.  I haven't recieved one since then.  We
can't

This is the point I was trying to make awhile back about not printing at
the very least the results.  It makes it darn near impossible to check
the progress of a submission.  And trying to look back at something
several years old becomes a nightmare with the gaps in the process.
While I appreciated the files people sent to me, it still didn't solve
the problem of the information needing to be published somewhere
accessible.

--Perronnelle

--
The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
can't read them.  --Mark Twain
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries