ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check - shark naiant

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Feb 7 14:46:31 PST 2001

Sunnifa wrote:
> I think the submitters' preference is
> for a silver/white shark and to include the colors blue and green in some
> manner, over period practices.

I should emphasize the difference between the Rules for Submission
and period practices and my personal preferences.  If they fit the
RfS, College of Arms Admin Handbook, and precedents, then you must
accept the submission.  However, I like to tell clients about
more period practices and suggest alternatives that they have not
perhaps considered.  If they then say, "No, I want what I want",
then I shrug and get something registerable.

DdL
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)