ANSTHRLD - ILOI 2/00 needed

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Fri Feb 16 04:57:36 PST 2001

In a message dated 2/15/2001 9:33:23 PM Central Standard Time,
Rhusted at mastnet.net writes:

>  old copies of the gazette, (it was  in
>  ILOI 2/00 14 , Giovanna Lena Caronna),

Medb, I'll bring a copy from the Gazette to Collegium for you -- still not
great resolution, but maybe Mahee can help.

It's also probable that I will see this file on Sunday at a heraldic work
party at Griffin's.  If there's an extra copy, or if Griffin will trust me to
get a piece of his files to Kinko's and back, we might get her a copy of the
original.  Let's talk on Saturday.

Kathri