ANSTHRLD - Submission help please

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri Feb 16 19:01:51 PST 2001

Hello

      I have a submitter who wants comment on his preposed device.  I posted
this last week but no one responded.  I'm not quite sure how to blazon this,
which makes to tough to do the conflict check.  The preposed device can be
viewed at:

<A HREF="http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/herald/bain-dev.htm">bain-dev</A> http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/herald/bain-dev.htm

       There are two devices on the page.  The one with the narrow pale is
his prefered device, I suggested that the wider pale would be better
heraldry.  He would like comment on both.  He is concerned that it be good
heraldry.
       What is the correct blazon for this, and does anyone find a conflict
for this?
       Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Robert Fitzmorgan