ANSTHRLD - Conflict Check - shark naiant

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Wed Feb 7 15:23:45 PST 2001

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Timothy A. McDaniel wrote:

> I should emphasize the difference between the Rules for Submission
> and period practices and my personal preferences.  If they fit the
> RfS, College of Arms Admin Handbook, and precedents, then you must
> accept the submission.  However, I like to tell clients about
> more period practices and suggest alternatives that they have not
> perhaps considered.  If they then say, "No, I want what I want",
> then I shrug and get something registerable.
>
> DdL

Oh, I absolutely understand that. :) I appreciate the help you've given me
today, along with the suggestions and reminder. Now, if only I could get the
emails from the list in order and closer to when they were sent! I think me
and my mail daemon have a little clubbing into submission to attend to.

Sunnifa