ANSTHRLD - Dilemma on OP/lack of scroll

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Thu Feb 8 23:31:01 PST 2001

In a message dated 08-Feb-01 3:57:29 PM Central Standard Time,
DonnelShaw at aol.com writes:

> >> Alaric von Thorn was awarded a Sable Falcon on 1-29-2000 by (then) HRM
>> Alaric Drake at the Mongol 2K event in Vatavia, Calontir. It was a spur of
>> the moment award, so no scroll was given.
>>
>> What needs to be done to get a scroll?
>> What needs to be done to get this in the OP (or does it need to wait until
>> we've got a scroll)?
>>
>> Thanks for your replies,
>>
>> Estrill, Retiarius
>> mooneschadowe
>>

> I have always thought this was a problem. There are Crowns that will give
> awards with out a scroll and if it is out of kingdom and you don't have the
> scroll you cannot prove it. Sooooooooooo   There needs to be a solution in
> those cases. This has not happened to me. I just can see it coming and
> don't
> want to be at ground zero when it hits.

I'm dealing with much the same situation.  Thorgrim Bjornsson, Hersir
Northkeep was given a Sable Falcon and made Centurion on the field at Gulf
War by His Majesty Richard.  No scroll and no listing in the OP.   I've
contacted Zodicus about this and so did the herald before me but we still
haven't resolved this.   What needs to be done?

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep