ANSTHRLD - Give me patience..

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 20:23:37 PST 2001

--- Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at bmc.com> wrote:
> <excerpt>
>
>   How about Job voided?
>

> Cyniric
>
> </excerpt>
>

> Well, when I had my job voided in '92, it didn't
> give me patience.  It
> gave me LOTS of stress & panic actually...
>

> Mari

Interesting.  When I hit "Reply" it showed the message
in the RTF format.  I did not know that.
I was going to say that, with my new computer, I'm
actually able to read these messages in the RTF
format; I wasn't able to do so before at the library
or sneaking glances at work.  Just thought I'd mention
that.

Andre

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world."