ANSTHRLD - Submission help...this is too easy.

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Jan 31 18:16:25 PST 2001

I love the subject line appendage.  :)

Per pale vert and sable, on a pale Or an oak tree eradicated and fructed proper.

> Yes, you could reblazon it that way.
>
> I had presumed that if it was a single charge it would be placed in
> the center; hence, in the Or field.

There is a certain amount of forcing the colour charge to the metal section,
but with the charge upon a pale, there's absolutely no doubt, and it falls
nicely within SCA standard practice.
And is Very Nice Armory, to boot.

Hrm, haven't seen that CA.  Might be someone should see that updated info is
available.

- Teceangl
--
        The (Fieldless) is a convention which says "no, we didn't
	forget a field tincture here, there isn't any, so sod off".