ANSTHRLD - Name Check - Angus de Botha

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Tue Jan 2 16:47:36 PST 2001

>> Thank you so much for your quick reply!!!
>>
>> Would this information be enough for name documentation?
>>
>> -- Suzanne
>
>It should be.  Be aware that the Hitching and Hitching book *need
>photocopies*, unless someone in the Ansteorran chain-of-heralds (what
>visions come to my mind!) or heirarchy has a copy, or someone you know
>has a copy. If not, let me know and I'll get you what you need.

I've got Hitching & Hitching.  I can photocopy the pages and get them to
the submitter.  I'll just need someone to send me a snail-mail address...

(or given you're in the Stargate area, if you & Francois will be at the
same event sometime soon, I can just drop them in inter-office mail to him...)

Of course, if the submitter wants to use one of the "de" spellings from
Black, then the Hitching & Hitching support isn't needed.

Just let me know if you need the photocopies,

Mari