ANSTHRLD - Name Check - Angus de Botha

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 17:36:55 PST 2001

Thanks, Mari!

Yes, I will need the photocopies of Hitching and Hitching.  I will be seeing
Francois at Stargate's Populace meeting next Monday evening.  Could you get the
copies to him by then?

-- Suzanne

--- Kathleen O'Brien <kobrien at bmc.com> wrote:
> >> Thank you so much for your quick reply!!!
> >>
> >> Would this information be enough for name documentation?
> >>
> >> -- Suzanne
> >
> >It should be.  Be aware that the Hitching and Hitching book *need
> >photocopies*, unless someone in the Ansteorran chain-of-heralds (what
> >visions come to my mind!) or heirarchy has a copy, or someone you know
> >has a copy. If not, let me know and I'll get you what you need.
>
> I've got Hitching & Hitching.  I can photocopy the pages and get them to
> the submitter.  I'll just need someone to send me a snail-mail address...
>
> (or given you're in the Stargate area, if you & Francois will be at the
> same event sometime soon, I can just drop them in inter-office mail to
> him...)
>
> Of course, if the submitter wants to use one of the "de" spellings from
> Black, then the Hitching & Hitching support isn't needed.
>
> Just let me know if you need the photocopies,
>
> Mari

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com