ANSTHRLD - Badges for Kingdom Awards/Titles

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 06:42:33 PST 2001

Hi Kathri (sheepish grin) ...

Umm, yeah, I kind of did expect, um want, err would encourage some consistency.
 You know me and details ...

Angus and I will be at the meeting next Wednesday and I promise to submit to a
reality check.

-- Suzanne

--- Kathri at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/2/2001 5:04:42 PM Central Standard Time,
> suzanne_powell at yahoo.com writes:
>
> > I understand about the position itself as its own
> >  recognition, but Queen's Champion has a registered badge and scroll text.
>
> > Why  not King's Champion as well?
>
> >  P.S.  The same kind of question goes for "Premier Artisan".
>
> [remembering the Asterisk files and grinning all the way:]   WHAT??? You want
>
> *consistancy*?  In **Ansteorra**?  Amongst the ***Kingdom Heraldry***??
>
> Sheesh, Suzanne, I thought we'd taught you better than that.  Wanta come over
>
> to my place January 10 for a reality check and heraldic commentary?
>
> Kathri

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com