ANSTHRLD - conflict check, please :-)

Cahira cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 19:08:49 PST 2001

hi!

can i get y'all to conflict check the following 2
devices for me (and help me blazon them, too)?

1) field: gold
   charge: a black penguin facing left
   border: blue

2) this second one, i don't know about the field color
(i've forgotten), but here is what the submitter
wants. i need to know if it's possible to do something
like this:
   3 rapiers, "pointy ends" facing downwards, but
hilts coming together at the top with a cooking pot
hanging from them.

does that make any sense? if not, i can rephrase it,
or maybe even draw up a pic on "paint."

any help would be much appreciated. :-)

ly cahira