ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Estrella War questions!

Ansteorran Kingdom Star Principal Herald herald at ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 29 07:31:48 PST 2001

I just received this email. Is anyone going to Estrella
and if so, are you willing to pick up any Ansteorran
submissions that may be generated?

With the consultation tables that Magnus has been
running 'in kingdom' I do noit expect there to be a
need for this.

Let me know

Borek

----- Forwarded message from Jacquie Ziegler