ANSTHRLD - Old Submission Query

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Jan 30 18:26:06 PST 2001

Should the local Herald recieve a notice of a return?  I ask because of the
several Northkeep submissions that were returned but I never heard about it
untill I ran into Magnus at Steppes 12th night and asked him about it.  He
then sent me the status of those submissions.  When I discussed it with the
submitters at Populace meeting last night none of them had heard anything
about it.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep