ANSTHRLD - Old Submission Query

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Wed Jan 31 06:37:37 PST 2001

Not to be too nit picky, ( I usually save that for Daniel :-)

But the local should be getting the information about the status of every
item that was discussed in Kingdom thru the Annotated Internal Collated
Commentary that is published in the Gazette.   And for many years Laurels
actions on Ansteorran items was being published also.  If you have not or do
not recieve the  Gazette then the information is also being made available
on the appropriate web pages, www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/ICC  and
www.sca.org/herald/loar/

The Gazette is more than bird cage liner.

--Francois