[ANSTHRLD] Are you a Court Herald?

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sun Jul 1 15:39:51 PDT 2001

This message is directed to any members of the Ansteorran Heralds'
List who are experienced royal or baronial court heralds.

At Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, I will be teaching a
multi-hour class on Court Heraldry.  I would like to invite any
experienced royal or baronial court heralds who would be willing to
give up the last 30 minutes of the 11 AM class slot, to join my class
and sit as a panel for questions by the participants.  This would be
an open panel Q&A session limited to 30 minutes; this is immediately
before the lunch hour.

If you are willing, please email me ASAP.  My email address is:
darin-herndon at utulsa.edu.  All volunteers are welcome.  Those who
volunteer will receive private emails from me with more details.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth