[ANSTHRLD] A quick confirmation

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Mon Jul 16 12:23:31 PDT 2001

>Laelia Caoilinn nic Bhréanainn, 'Per chevron rayonny sable and gules, in
>base an increscent argent.'
>
>Which gives a CD for the field, but none for position on the field.

A quick question (remember, my armory knowledge is WAY rusty):

Don't we get a CD for change of position on the field since the default on
hers would be to overlay the line of division (since both underlying
tinctures are colors, there is no forced change of position)?  Since hers
has "in base" that's a non-default position & therefore different than
Chandra's?

Mari
P.S. Just found Emma's note, Chandra's is a decrescent, so that's another
CD, but I'm still curious about the above point.