[ANSTHRLD] A quick confirmation

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jul 16 13:48:05 PDT 2001

Chandranath wrote:

> My lady points out this means if I wanted the badge:
>         (Fieldless) An increscent argent.

I realize that this later was noted to be a decrescent.  However, I'm
having a brain blip.  Two fieldless badges against each other get one CD
for the fieldlessness, no?  So the above blazon would be clear of my
"(Fieldless) An increscent purpure" with one for fieldlessness and one
for argent vs. purpure, right?

--Perronnelle, *way* too rusty at this

--
They got the library at Alexandria -- They're not getting mine.
=====
mailto:findbook at flash.net