[ANSTHRLD] fieldless semy

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Jul 17 09:27:31 PDT 2001

Paul Haines wrote:

> Which brings us to that ever-so-rarely used tincture, clear.  "No I'm not
> naked.  I'm with the band!" -Stephen Wright

Actually, there are a few "tinctureless" charges in the *old* SCA
registrations.  Francois came across a reference from a non-SCA heraldic
source (reference, dear?) that the color of "proper" monsters would be
painted clear and the client would be charged the same as for painting
it any other color.  Or something like that.  I'm sure he'll correct me
if I've totally mungled it.

--Perronnelle

--
They got the library at Alexandria -- They're not getting mine.
=====
mailto:findbook at flash.net