[ANSTHRLD] old files

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Wed Jul 18 12:53:54 PDT 2001

having just received all the Lochs heraldic files, books, and boxes I
have spent the last unnumbered hours sorting through piles of... well
some might say junk.

Some  (perhaps even most) of the files and books are clearly important
or useful and need to be kept, but a few I think might be taking up
space that could be put to better use.

do I have any reason to keep the following

"Combined Ordinary of Various Small Ordinaries"  presumably used to
conflict check against mundane armory

paper copies of SCA Ordinary and Armorial dated 1989.
I presume more current versions are available and that we should look
into acquiring them. are paper copies really needed now that most
conflict checking is done online?

Medb
acting herald Loch Soilleir