[ANSTHRLD] Offices filled at Coronation

avalon at arn.net avalon at arn.net
Tue Jul 10 07:45:22 PDT 2001

goo d and Noble Star,

I would like to know the requirements and duties of the office
of Estencele Herald. I am very capable in the area of
computers and currently work closely with Selwyn Mortimer
(Kingdom Virtual Scribe). Please let me kow if I might be of
service here.

In service,
Wm. Rufus Guthrie
Equinox

> Howdy all,
>
> This past weekend at Coronation, several offices changed
hands:

> Zodiacus - Baron Rumil Fletcher
> Eclipse - Lady Mebd Liath
> Stellar Scroll - Darius of the Bells
>
> Still open are Estencele (Heraldic Web Page) and Wakeforest
(Book
> Heraldry).
>
> I wish to thank HL Rosalia O Brogan for bringing the OP up
to date as
> Zodicaus; Ldy Nicolette de Loria for bringing the Eclipse
office back up
> to speed; and HL Robert FitzMorgan for keeping up with
Achievement
> registration. You have all done a great job for the College
of Heralds
> and I look forward to working with you all again in the
CoH's.

> Everyone welcome the new officers who will be introducing
themselves and