[ANSTHRLD] Fw: Home today

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 13:48:44 PDT 2001

Greetings, Bridgid!

Many groups have local charter painting guilds.  It depends on where your
sister is.  Let me know, and I'll try to help (I'm the head of the Stargate
Charter Painting Guild).

-- Suzanne

--- PoetLover <poetlover at spdway.net> wrote:
> Good Heralds-
> One of the members my home shire sent this email to me. Now I know charters
> are the scrolls given out for awards (correct?). However, I do not know how
> or where she can volunteer for the painting of the charters. If you have
> contact information for her please email me or you can reply to her
> privately at tmv55 at yahoo.com
> Thank you,
> Bridgid
>

> > My sister mentioned to
> > me about charters and that people can volunteer to
> > paint them.  I have never seen one, but the way she
> > described it to me it sounds like something I can do.
> > I have painting skills.  Can you fill me in on what
> > charters are for and if it would be good for me to
> > paint them?  Do you have one I could look at?
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Terese

=====
Lady Suzanne de la Ferté
Stargate/Westgate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell                            Houston, Texas
                                   suzanne_powell at yahoo.com