[ANSTHRLD] A quick confirmation

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Mon Jul 16 12:40:05 PDT 2001

> >::pat::  One thing you are missing.  The badge would not
> >conflict with your device.  One CD for fieldlessness of >the badge, one
> CD for the difference in the fields
> >themselves.
>
> Er... Um..... No. You only get one CD between fieldless and any other
> field.

Borek's observation here is what we thought, as well -- thus our notion
(my mistake about the decrescent aside) that since my badge idea conflicts
with my device (only one CD for field) that it's a slam-dunk for me to get
it.

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Northern Regional Virtual Scribe