[ANSTHRLD] Female Italian Name

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Jul 24 11:41:07 PDT 2001

The following is documentation I could muster quickly :

I could not find Stefana but I found Stefania at :
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/perugia/perugiaFemAlpha.html
which is a Saint Gabriel page, and should cite well.

Giovanna can be found at :
http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/catasto/

The article below sites "di Leonardo" as a patronymic, giving credence
to the form of "di" with a patronymic.  Cosimo as a male name can be do
documented through :

http://www.panix.com/~gabriel/public-bin/showfinal.cgi?360+0

That said, double given names are not the best style, and I would
consult the client to consider dropping one of them.  More information
about this can be found at :

http://www.panix.com/~gabriel/public-bin/showfinal.cgi?1664+0

Timothy of Glastinbury

P.S> Hope things are well for you in Stargate, Nicolette.