[ANSTHRLD] RE: [Redtape] Eor

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Mon Jun 4 07:00:17 PDT 2001

>What about branch heralds?  Are we required to do an
>EOR, and if so, what goes there?  And who does it go
>to, the appropriate Regional?  I've been branch herald
>in Bryn Gwlad for over a year, and this is news to me.

Local branch heralds report monthly to their regional. The regional then
compiles this info and conde4nses it into a quarterly report sent to me
and then I condense it again and give a report to TRM and the Kingdom
Seneschal. Since I have the previous Quarter's report, I can easily make
it span the past 6 months.

Which reminds me, I need a report from my regional and deputies at least
two weeks prior to Coronation which means you all have a week or so to
get it to me. Send me an electronic copy and then snail mail the hard
copy for the files.

I am sure that Star Signet would like reports from her deputies so she
can send me her report.

Borek, Star