[ANSTHRLD] Obelisk Herald

Emma de Fetherstan obelisk at ansteorra.org
Sat Jun 2 09:16:48 PDT 2001

> With regrets, Ihon has had to step down as Obelisk due to personal
> concerns. In the interim, Emma de Featherstan will be taking over as
> Obelisk until I make a final decision.

Thank you, milord, for the announcement.

In talking to Asterisk, we are planning to produce a Gazette for July, which
means the deadline for submissions is June 20th.  I am also having to
rebuild the subscribers list pretty much from scratch (with Griffin's help).  I
believe we've got everybody, but if you paid for a subscription and want to
make sure you're on the list, please email me.

Here is my contact information:

Emma de Fetherstan
MKA Jennifer Smith
601 S Washington #137
Stillwater, OK 74074
405-372-0480 (after 10AM and before 10PM)
obelisk at ansteorra.org (preferred for 'normal' obelisk duties)
jds at randomgang.com (preferred for very large file attachments)

In service,
Emma