[ANSTHRLD] new name source

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jun 4 22:56:23 PDT 2001

"Bordelon, Wendel" wrote:

> If the submitter is having a hard time picking an new name,  or has picked a
> very bad name (and allows major changes :-) there is a new source.   Just
> enter the mundane first and last name of the person in the following web
> page.
>
> http://www.chriswetherell.com/hobbit/default.asp

Cool, mundanely I'm Daisy Bumbleroot of Fair Downs.

In the SCA that would be Lara Bumbleroot of Fair Downs.

Hmm...is "Bumbleroot" registrable?  :)  Darn, the Houston library's web
page is still down so I can't check the OED.

--Perronnelle

--
Early to bed and early to rise -- till you make enough money to do
otherwise.
mailto:findbook at flash.net