[ANSTHRLD] CD for removal of wings?

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Wed Jun 6 07:08:02 PDT 2001

>Borek, dear, please post the blazons of both proposed
>and registered armories, plus the name of the registered >armory owner,
when you're making this sort of
>claim/request, and specifically when you've changed
>subject lines.  I have no idea what armory you're
>talking about here, so all I can do is paraphrase
>precedent.  With specifics, I could give you a breakdown
>on why something is or is not clear.

When it is important to specifically check a proposed piece of armoury,
in the case where the differences are marginal at best, I do give such
reference points. What I was looking for is what you gave. Thanks for
the info :)

The specific armoury is a possible badge for HRH Larissa, '[Fieldless] a
rose purpure barbed and seeded proper'.

I had found for Victoria of Durham, '(Fieldless) A rose purpure barbed
and seeded proper winged argent estencely sable.' as a possible
conflict. Hence the root of my question.

The next closest was by Angus MacMichael, '(Fieldless) A rose purpure
barbed and seeded proper, each petal charged with a heart points to
center argent.' Which I deemed clear by one CD for Fieldless and on for
removal of Tertiary charges.

BTW, where did I change subject lines? The question was the same from
first to second with only the specific object being winged denoted as an
example for the first.

Borek