[ANSTHRLD] Possible Herald Circle ?

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Wed Jun 6 09:11:34 PDT 2001

Hello all,
 I have been asked to invite the Heralds to have a Heraldic Circle at our next Golden Arrow event. The event will be in late April or early May of 2002. We are currently checking what dates site and Kingdom can agree on. We will provide a tent or pavilion for heraldic privacy during the Circle. The site we use is by the lake which brings nice breezes throughout the day. Running water and flush toilets on site and there are electrical outlets if you need them. (Yes, Griffin I specifically put in "need" after sitting in your class at King's College last year.) Please let me know if this would be a possibility.
Very Sincerely,
Lady Bridgid of Kincairn
--
[ storybook.gif of type image/gif deleted ]