[ANSTHRLD] HRH's Badge

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 07:21:44 PDT 2001

>Now I have to try and work around it with things like a '[Fieldless] A
>rose purpure surmounted by another Or barbed and seeded proper' or maybe
>put a sword behind it or something......
>
>SCA Twinky..... any period suggestions? HRH's emblems on Her device or
>that she uses are a sword, purple roses, peacocks, the colors HRH uses
>are Or, Purpure, Azure, and a little Vert

Borek

Peacocks should be checked against Barony of 1000 Eyes
aka. the dreaded Pocatella Peacocks.

Has [fieldless] A peacock in its pride Or
charged with a rose purpure been considered?

Do you want to keep it fieldless?

2 swords in saltire Or, overall a rose purpure
is SCA stereotype but may work.

Has [Fieldless] A rose per saltire purpure and Or,
been looked at?  Or any purpure and Or rose as mentioned
in surmounting.  At least this is based on the
historical Tudor rose.

Magnus