[ANSTHRLD] HRH's Badge

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Thu Jun 7 13:05:48 PDT 2001

>Don't forget to check against cinqefoils (I think that
>is the right term). Angus de Botha's device is currently >being
commented on (or was last month) 'Argent, three
>roses sable' and a conflict was found with someone's
>device having  cinqefoils.  We're getting around the
>conflict by adding a border.  Ask Griffin about it -- he >has more of
the "heraldy" details.  I just draw the
>stuff.

When I search, I look for one of the elements, find the generic terms it
has been classified as 'ROSE:1:azure:heraldic' for example, and anything
that conflicts with a blue heraldic rose comes up in the search. I
search the raw database in text format.

Thanks for the suggestion though

Borek