[ANSTHRLD] presumptuous names

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 14:05:34 PDT 2001

In a message dated 6/7/2001 12:33:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
magnus77840 at hotmail.com writes:

>>Would Domnall mac Somhairle pass?
>I don't think that side of it has ever come up
>at least not that I can find in precedents.  Under
>the rest of the rules the name would be clear.

There was a case some years ago.  I don't remember the names, but I remember
Laurel stating something like "a letter of permission to conflict was
received, and a proper, dutifully filial letter it was, too." Evidently in
that case they really were playing father-and-son personas, but the son got
his registration done first!

Kathri