[ANSTHRLD] looking for someone

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Thu Jun 14 10:37:58 PDT 2001

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking for Ariel of Alon. I have a member who is trying to get his device passed, but conflicts with hers. He is wanting to see if she would give permission to conflict. If anyone has a way to get in touch with her please have her email me at poetlover at spdway.net or call me at 361-580-1013.
Thank You,
Bridgid
--
[ storybook.gif of type image/gif deleted ]