[ANSTHRLD] blazon check

Kendall Johnson avalon at arn.net
Wed Jun 20 21:08:25 PDT 2001

Okay.

The submitters original blazon was, Gules a bowl of Hygea proper within a
border embattled argent.

Because there is no definition of "proper" for a bowl of Hygea or cup or
serpent, could we blazon it, Gules a cup or entwined with a serpent vert
within a border embattled argent? But how would we note that she wants "bowl
of hygea" specifically in the blazon?

Many questions to follow. . . .

Rufus