[ANSTHRLD] Name: Catarina Foscari

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Jun 25 03:09:52 PDT 2001

> (aka Catarina Foscari, that's the name I want to register, any opinions?)

Catarina is found in "Fourteenth Century Venetian Personal Names" in the
Academy of St Gabriel Library at http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/
It's a great name.
Foscari is found in the surnames index of the exact same document as a
patronymic byname.
The only thing I can think is that the name might require the patronymic
to be marked, that is Catarina di Foscari.
Allow changes, but if you use the St.Gabriel article as your documentation
I see no problems whatsoever registering the name (I even checked for
conflicts and found nothing).

- Teceangl
--
          Fill your mouth with toothpaste and quack like a duck.