[ANSTHRLD] Award insignia display at Coronation

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 26 14:04:47 PDT 2001

In order to encourage and show off the fantastic work our Artisans creat
for the Kingdom there will be a display table set up for any wishing to
display and donate insignia to our beloved home land. Please note that
al displays will be donated to the crown so that they can be given out
to worthy gentels with the awards they have richly earned. If any would
like to make insignia but need a picture of what this or that award
looks like please visit
http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/awards.html

In Faith
Darius of the Bells
Insignia Person for TRH Duncan and Larissa's Reign