[ANSTHRLD] CD for removal of wings?

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Jun 6 06:54:11 PDT 2001

> I am thinking this is clear because of the removal of wings from a
> [Fieldless] winged object would significantly change the appearance and
> outline of the object.

Laurel has ruled that the addition of wings to a usually non-winged object
is a CD, that the removal of wings from a usually winged object is a CD,
and that the addition or subtraction of wings between charges is usually a
CD, depending.
Borek, dear, please post the blazons of both proposed and registered
armories, plus the name of the registered armory owner, when you're making
this sort of claim/request, and specifically when you've changed subject
lines.  I have no idea what armory you're talking about here, so all I can
do is paraphrase precedent.  With specifics, I could give you a breakdown
on why something is or is not clear.

- Teceangl
--
          Fill your mouth with toothpaste and quack like a duck.