[ANSTHRLD] Re: New Bordure

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Jun 6 22:38:48 PDT 2001

> > It just seems natural to have Aggies running things.....how would ya emblazon
> > burnt orange anyway?

> I must admit my loyalties are divided.  I attended that Other School, the
> gules & argent one as Hawkins puts it, but now live in the same town as the
> nothern Aggie school.

As the song says (and, yes, it's getting lots of airplay in Houston
right now):

When you're in the dark and your eyes are closed, the colors are all the
same.

--Perronnelle

--
The discontent of the people is more dangerous to a monarch than all the
might of his enemies on the battlefield.  -- Isabella d'Este
mailto:findbook at flash.net