[ANSTHRLD] blazon check

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 22:19:04 PDT 2001

Gules, a cup Or entwined with a serpent vert
within a border embattled argent.

In this case we can blazon ourselves out of problems.
The discussion on SCA heralds suggested the
easiest solution is to drop the bowl of Hygeia
and the proper.  Just blazon it as a bowl (or
chalice or cup as submitter wishes) entwined by
a serpent. It is the consensus from list responses
that since the bowl has never been registered
it would be treated like any new charge requiring
the documentation route.  So don't invent
a new charge when we can blazon it in conventional
terms.

The device above has a vert serpent on a gules
field.  Color on color return.

Let me know what else you find Rufus.

Magnus von Lubeck