[ANSTHRLD] Re: [artheralds] Answering questions

D.Gilmore dhgilmore at qwest.net
Sat Jun 23 12:47:30 PDT 2001

Teceangl,

as far as _I_ am concerned you are doing just fine.  I for one am grateful if
when you add where I can find the information in the future, 'cause, even though
I am not a "novice" Herald anymore, I am still learning constantly :)  As for the
person who ripped into you - well, ya can't please all of the people all of the
time...

--
Für Liebe und Ehre,

Herr Tilke von Lehe
"Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward. They may be beaten, but they may
start a winning game." -- Johann Wolfgang Goethe