[ANSTHRLD] Re: [artheralds] Answering questions

macthomas macthomas at mail.ev1.net
Mon Jun 25 11:00:58 PDT 2001

Daniel sez ...

>He did say *four* words or less.

There was a time where Kathri and I were trying to compete for the
shortest possible blazon.  Her "Or hurty" beat my "Azure platy" by
three letters.  We also decided that, since I was part-owner of a
horse at the time, wrapping a fine Ansteorran steed in barding of
finest silk blue with white polka dots all over it was pushing the
boundaries of mundanity, absurdity (I weigh what any two jockeys
do) and general visual ouchiness.  We also gave it up when we
realized that our hurty and platy would be blazoned as "roundels
of <tincture>", which pretty much killed the whole idea to begin
with.

Anyway, I'm just glad I got mine down to "seven" words.

Stephen, Tressure
bearing quarterly azure and argent, six towers counterchanged
"will pay chocolate for a unique, tasteful, passable and easy-to-
draw badge"

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net