[ANSTHRLD] Re: [artheralds] Answering questions

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 12:14:53 PDT 2001

Since I noted the conflict, I figured I'd throw in my own idea.

How about :
(Fieldless) A tower per pale azure and argent.

Close but clear of :

Gregor von Münchhausen
The following badge associated with this name was registered in March
of 1998 (via the Outlands):
(Fieldless) On a tower per pale azure and argent, a dexter gauntlet
clenched counterchanged.

and

Alaric Hawkwood
The following device associated with this name was registered in June
of 1992 (via the East):
Per pale azure and argent, on a tower counterchanged a Celtic cross
gules.

Both for removal of a tertiary charge.  This seems clear to me, subject
of course to the wiser than I coming in and telling me I'm wrong also.

Timothy
PE