[ANSTHRLD] Name documentation needed

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Tue Jun 26 07:59:03 PDT 2001

> Patric de Long Coeur and Aimeé de Long Coeur
>
> Yes, they know this would make them brother and sister instead of
> married.

Out of curiosity and for future reference.....how would you change a
female's name to make them married....or am I correct in thinking that women
really did not change their names to match their husband's all that often?

> I am working on Aimeé's mamluk device. It will be something like,
> 'Argent, on a fess between a mamluk pen box and a fleur-de-lys azure, a
> mamluk saddle between two mamluk polo sticks Or'.

stupid question coming up.............what is a mamluk?  (you were warned it
was a stupid question)

Bridgid