[ANSTHRLD] Name: Catarina Foscari

Leslie Rose aggileslie at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:44:23 PDT 2001

Many thanks!  I'll print that out for my documentation!  I originally got my
documentation of the SCA Heralds website and it's from two different
documents so this is a lot more convenient.  Now all I'm waiting on is
getting my Herald's application approved.

Leslie Rose
Shire of the Shadowlands
(Soon to be Catarina Foscari (di Foscari, I don't care as long as it gets
registered!)