ANSTHRLD - Angus MacKinnon of Black Oak Keep

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Mar 20 08:50:36 PST 2001

I haven't gotten to update my index in quite a while, and I don't
remember this.  Anyone have info to hand?  Perronnelle?  Mari?

    From: "Black Angus" <philofbok at worldnet.att.net>
    To: <tmcd at jump.net>
    Subject:  by Angus MacKinnon (mka Phil Foster)
    Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 05:30:21 -0600

				Dear kind Herald
				I was looking on line at the college of
Heralds submissions list and noticed my submission was listed as in
progress.  I know that there was a name conflict problem and a
change/resubmission had to be done and that I believe was taken care of.
				The change was to add Black Oak Keep to my
name.  My submission now should read Angus MacKinnon of Black Oak Keep.
Would it be possible to check on the status of my submission.
				I thank you for your time

				Angus MacKinnon
				(MKA Phil Foster)
				Black Oak Keep Seneschal