ANSTHRLD - Angus MacKinnon of Black Oak Keep

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Tue Mar 20 09:18:35 PST 2001

"Timothy A. McDaniel" wrote:

> I haven't gotten to update my index in quite a while, and I don't
> remember this.  Anyone have info to hand?  Perronnelle?  Mari?

The last thing I show for this item is submitted in Feb 2000.  However,
with all the recent problems my index has enough holes in it to be
effectively worthless.  I just recently updated it from a bunch of
Laurel decisions and found I didn't have most of the items on my list as
having gone through kingdom.  Which means I also have no record any of
from that ILoI that were returned at kingdom.  Maybe next month I'll try
to get it in better shape.  Right now, I should be packing.

--Perronnelle

--
A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first
thought of.  --Burt Bacharach (b. 1929) U.S. composer
mailto:findbook at flash.net
=====
For Sale:  Earnshaw, Pat; Lace in Fashion:  From the Sixteenth to the
Twentieth Centuries