ANSTHRLD - conflict check an advice please

Kate Rayburn anezka at crosswinds.net
Sun Mar 25 17:03:18 PST 2001

It appears to me that the following might be a conflict:

Pily bendy sinister argent and vert, a rose sable barbed and seeded or. --
Aonghus Lochlainn of Loch Fyne (Dec 95)

I see one for the field, but I don't believe there is an additional one for
it being barbed and seeded. I also am assuming that the position of the rose
is forced due to contrast so you don't get one there either.

In service,
Anézka z Rozmitála