ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Submission of Device by Lord William Killian

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Mar 26 21:35:14 PST 2001

    Subject: Submission of Device by Lord William Killian
    Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 22:43:10 -0600

Good Sir-

 I am writing in regards to Lord William Killian's device.  We here in
Stonebridge Keep are most anxious too hear news of this resubmission.
I mailed this resubmission off in April or May of 2000.  In June of
2000 I talked with a herald that attended the Heraldic College meeting
at King's College here in Stonebridge Keep.  I was told at that time
that the device had been passed by the Heralds and was awaiting
approval by the Laurel.  I was also told that we should have some word
by November of 2000.  However, we never heard anything about how the
resubmission was doing.  Could you please let me know if this device
has been passed.

forwarded by Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)