ANSTHRLD - Announcement

Griffin ap Rhys lord_housemythos at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:04:57 PST 2001

Greetings,

     Just a note to let everyone know there will not be an ILoI this month
(April).  The submissions I received were either on or just after the
deadline and when I started to put it together, I realized there were just
not enough to make it worthwhile.  I will be combining them all into a big
ILoI for next month.  Sorry, things have been too crazy around here to work
on this.  I hope everyone understands.
     Has anyone gotten a Gazette?  The March ILoI should be in there.  If
anyone needs a copy of the March ILoI, please write me and I will send you a
copy.

Thanks again,
Griffin, Asterisk